Necromunda: Underhive Wars Launches September 8 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One
Source: web on 6 August 2020 at 12:57 EET
Focus Home Interactive have announced the release date for Rogue Factor’s action strategy game Necromunda: Underhive Wars. As previously reported, the game is based on the Necromunda miniatures game reboot from 2017. Necromunda: Underhive Wars allows players to build and customize their own gang from one of the major Houses of the grim hive world of Necromunda. Deep below the nightmarish, polluted hive cities of Necromunda, in the twisted, vertiginous, dark tunnels of the Underhive, rival gangs fight to the bitter end for personal power, wealth, survival and the honour of their Houses. Only the strongest survive.
Learn new skills, loot equipment and bring your evolved gang to 4-player online gang fights.
- Lead and evolve your gangs in this compelling tactical-RPG
- Follow a rich narrative campaign in the Underhive
- Engage in immersive and persistent game modes
- First video game adaptation from mythical tabletop game Necromunda, the most famous Hive World of Warhammer 40,000
- Play solo or join thrilling 4-way online gang fights